Specific Components Ltd.
Specific Components Ltd provide a professional, dynamic turn key solution supporting CEM’s and OEM’s throughout Europe. Essentially Specific operates as an independent stocking distributor with more than 14 years experience servicing the international market place, Specific also offer a wide range of in house engineering skills such as ROHS conversion, re-balling, testing and re-certification of components. Specific also have many years supporting the military market and have a vast stock of problematic / obsolete components.
The difference between Specific and the competition is that whilst being able to support its clients with day to day components shortages, cost savings and excess stock management, Specific are perhaps the only broker in the UK who have a factory / laboratory on site thus meaning Specific are able to offer engineering based services that are fundamentally important to manufacturing sites -
- Obsolete/Long lead-time component sourcing
- RoHS conversion, (Lead to RoHS and/or RoHS to lead)
- RoHS compliance testing
- Tape and Reeling / oven baking
- Erasing and programming
- Component refurbishing
- BGA Reballing
- Repackaging etc
- Inspection on counterfeit parts
- X-Ray inspection
- Asset recovery - for any obsolete parts, surplus stock
- Open book policy on selling excess stock on a consignment basis